A big thanks to all of our approximately 600 volunteers that made our programs this fall possible. Their dedication and time has enriched our community greatly. Thank you.
1) Spring Instructional registration is now open. All players from 3 to 15 are invited to register. Play is from mid-March (hopefully rain has subsided) to the weekend before Memorial Day. More information is at http://www.ayso26.org/soccer-programs/soccer
2) Please launder your uniforms from the fall programs and return them to your Team Manager. Keep the socks and use them again. They are likely in great condition. Return your jerseys and shorts soon after your last game so the Team Manager can assemble the team's uniform kit and return it to the locker. If your uniform is damaged or lost, please use the page, http://www.ayso26.org/parents/damages Your name will be recorded during the transaction and matched with your Team Manager's kit.
3) Spring Select teams are finalizing. The rosters will be visible to parents by Sunday, the 18th.
4) This weekend is U12 Regional Tournament. Cross fingers the fields stay open.
5) Dec 1 weekend is U10 Regional and U12 and U14 Area Tournaments.
6) We have a number of teams participating in the Turkey Tournament this weekend. Wish them luck.
7) Coaches should complete their player evals by this weekend. Remember that you evaluate your players in accordance with what you think their strengths are relative to all players in your division. Your ratings will be normalized with the other teams later, by the Division Commissioner.
Thank You, and hope to see you in Spring Select or Spring Instructional. ;-)
Palo Alto AYSO