PROCEDURE to Sign Up for Games
Without volunteer referees we would not be able to have a tournament! Thank you
to ALL referees who participate.
- Referee Scheduling is done by you.
- Examine the game schedule and decide which open slots you would like. Use the form to the right, once for each slot, to request an assignment.
- You can review all the game schedules by clicking a link in the form to the right.
- Lunch, snacks, and drinks for referees will be provided at each of the field sites, at the Field Marshal canopy.
- See the Tournament Rules page for a copy of the rules.
- For U16/U19 games the Field Marshal shall record substitutions.
- Field information is available here.
RULES Governing Referee Participation
- All referees must be eAYSO registered, trained, and Safe Haven certified.
- Referees may not referee a game in which a team from their home AYSO Region is playing.
- Coaches and players in the Tournament may not referee a game in their own division.
- Only the diagonal system of control will be used to referee the games.
- Center Referee Badge for
Assistant Referee Badge for
- U19 games must be National
- U16 games must be Advanced or National
- U14 games must be Intermediate or above
- U10 and U12 games must be Regional or above
Youth referees (center referees) must be at least 2 years older than the age group of the game they referee.
All referees must be in full uniform as defined by AYSO and USSF, including the Referee Badge. Referees not in full uniform will not be permitted to referee.
All referees are expected to check in at the Field Marshal Station at least 20 minutes prior to their assigned game. Failure to appear on time may result in a replacement referee being assigned to the game.
Referees will be expected to uphold the Tournament Rules, AYSO Rules and Regulations, and FIFA Laws of the Game. Any failure of the referee to uphold these rules may be cause for dismissal from the Tournament.
- U19/U16/U14 must be Intermediate or above
- U10/U12 must be Regional or above