posted May 18, 2012, 8:31 PM by AYSO26 Regional Commissioner
updated Jun 13, 2012, 6:46 PM
: New Programs, Spring Rec, Winter Camps, Spring Break Camps, U2-U4, El Palo Alto Tournament
- Uniforms - Uniforms have been ordered for the fall. This should be our last big buy of uniforms. We are also switching up to a higher quality sock.
- Simplified Registration - Registration for Fall and for volunteers has gone really smoothly. No issues as yet. Automated scripts are proving to be a great driver, along with the "Public Stockade"
El Palo Alto Tournament - Christine Schlenker - Tournament Director
- Net Funds
- Spring Break Camps
- Net Funds
Spring Rec Program - Janet Wiener - Producer -
- U2-U4 Program -
- Summer Camps - .
- Volunteer Replacement - Robert Neff has resigned as Goals & Nets Coordinator. We are seeking a replacement. An Assistant Auditor has been found is beginning to work with Sawako, eventually to replace Sawako. Dana Tom needs replacing imminently. The following persons have expressed interest in Regional positions and need to be contacted ASAP.
- Asst RRA - Sarah Mcbride
- CVPA Jorge Zuniga
- Camp Producer - Lupe Alcantar
- Equipment Manager - Debi Snipp
- Permits - Melissa Michelson
- Referee Coordinator for Spring Rec U10/U12 - Sophia Liu
- Soccerfest Producer - Di-Ann Eisnor
- U10 Goals and Nets Asst - Melissa Yu
- U12-U19 goals and Nets Asst - Bradley Fuller
- U8 Goals and Nets Asst - Anand Bonthu
- Uniform Coordinator - Aoife Maynard
- Volunteer Coordinator - Keren Fernandez and Yoel Crane
- Web Admin - Jason Bau
New Item Planning & DIscussion
- Elite Program
- Maintaining Team year to year
- Rebalance Season
- VIP Update & Issues - Chuck Malone - Registration kick-off, season schedule, uniforms, volunteer assignments, funding for awards.