posted Sep 27, 2011, 9:16 PM by AYSO26 Regional Commissioner
updated May 17, 2012, 12:52 PM
: Registration and Volunteers.
Review Previous Board Minutes
- Player Uniforms for Upper Division (U14-U19)
- Policy regarding take out / return (investigation thanks to Terrie Purpur)
- Little League takes $75 check as deposit against uniform return. uncashed check is returned
- Knights football don't requrie deposit, but require signed form by parents. They lose many each year.
- Knights store the uniforms in plastic bins by team
- Recommends collecting deposit check with player form, to receive uniform
- Coach Jerseys
- Spring Select Uniforms
- New Locker
- Old Locker Configuration Change
- Safety Report
- Upswing in lower divisions
- U14 and up diminished
- Held every division to optimal team size
- Had to de-register perhaps a dozen players due to lack of positions
- About 175 drops, seems typical, drops being tracked starting this year
- Refund policy will change to be net of $25, regardless of timing or amount.
- Volunteers - stats, Coaches (6 waivers, and 3 not meeting standards in U5)
- Have added U10 tournament to season
- Have canceled U14 Regional Tournament, Palo Alto continues to host U14G Area Tournament
- City and 2 principals complained of trash at elementary schools during game day
- SSC field encroachment
- Tournament (El Palo Alto) for Spring Select being investigated. Would run same weekend as Fog Classic.