posted Feb 26, 2011, 10:26 AM by AYSO26 Regional Commissioner
updated May 18, 2012, 8:43 PM
Review and Adopt Previous Board Minutes
- budget submission adopted
- recurring online payment up to $250 per month per item adopted
- payment to either Treasurer or RC under $100 may be signed by Treasurer and RC, adopted
Area Board Meeting - Minutes were attached, little discussion
- NAGM Proxies Handed In
- Draft Budget for FY2011 Adopted, Requires Small Rework
- $1.50 Fee Per Player Adopted to Help Fund Increased Coach & Ref Training
- Player Fee Will be Billed This Month
- Various Rule Updates Were Adopted, No Significant Changes, Mostly Clarifications
- Madison League Will Adopt Free Substitution after Coordination with 2J
- Registration is on track with past years, acknowledged
- Corporate Donation Program, Gordon confirmed these exist and will pursue
- Motorized Paint Machine - sell or donate, Saul absent, so topic was punted
- High School Recruiting, Reviewed proposed ads and made some layout and text changes
- Flex Program, Discussion of report, conclusion is that direction is good.
- Training Calendars, asked RCA and RRA to ensure their online calendars are accurate
- U5 Pilot Program with EPA Community Services
- Discussion concluded this was good direction and Pamela was appointed Division Commissioner for the U5. Program development will continue under her tutelage.
- U5/U6 Uniform Policy, Shin Guard Policy, Concluded we should collect U5/U6 uniforms and re-use. Do not re-use shin guards, parents will continue to purchase.
- Kid Zone Program, agreed we would increase the profile of Kids Zone at the fields
- Field Questions from Dana - Saul and Ray will advise Dana on field issues
- Board Calendar updated with webinars for June
- Inform/Promote training to volunteer base? Agreed RCA and RRA would ensure all volunteers were well informed.
- Cupertino training for U12 on Sat Jun 19, VIEW
- Golden Gate Camp, for Intermediate and Advanced on July 16-18 in Belmont
- Region pays all fees