posted Feb 26, 2011, 10:28 AM by AYSO26 Regional Commissioner
updated May 18, 2012, 8:41 PM
Saul Rotblat chaired this meeting.
Review and Adopt Previous Board Minutes
Introduced New Regional Members
- Ana Villanueva, Secretary, Regional Board Position
- Marc Guillet, Safety Director, Regional Board Position
- Tracy Chen, CVPA, Regional Board Position
- Bruce McNamara, Game Scheduler, Regional Staff Position
- All division registration is closed, except for U6/U5. Registration is still active, but not advertised. New registrants will go onto wait list. Recruiting for the upper divisions may continue.
- Corporate Donation Program (tabled for next meeting)
- Motorized Paint Machine - Reed has confirmed machine has been sold.
- High School Recruiting - partnership with Youth Community Service (www.youthcommunityservice.org) (tabled for next meeting)
- Flex Program (tabled for next meeting)
- Training Calendars are up to date
- U5 Program is being piloted in East Palo Alto with 50 kids. It will be handled like the kinder teams. The details of the program are in the works.
- Field Issues - All fields have been assigned.
- Division Commissioning Status & Progress - DC packets were handed out at the end of the meeting.
- NG Activity (Apocalypse, springb19a), David
- Advanced Clinic Day - Promotional Program - Per Leon the clinic dates have been set for Oct. 9 & 10
- Early Division Coach Support - Promotion Program Materials - Leon
- Form a committee to review Spring Select and region identity - (tabled for next meeting)
- Volunteer Registration. - All DC's encouraged to assist in promoting the need for volunteers for coaching and field lining
-DC's should get notified or included on email notifications to coaches so everyone is in sync. (Evan)
-Can we get documentation of processes or contacting coaches; referees; DC's...Jim needs to know where or what email alias to use to give direction.
-Jack will look into standardizing the registration process for coaches