posted Jun 6, 2011, 5:59 PM by Regional Commissioner
updated May 18, 2012, 8:37 PM
: Budget Review, Bank Account Issues, Registration and Volunteers, Courses.
Review Previous Board Minutes
Treasurer Report - MY 2011 Budget - approved
- Player Uniforms for Upper Division (U14-U19)
- Roland will have them sent to his house
- Working through idea how to best distribute them this year to the coaches
- Ordered a range of sizes for each team consistent with historical, plus order 15% more uniforms for flexibility in sizing the players on the teams
- Starting to plan how to organize and manage locker for uniform return and distribution
- Coach Jerseys - final sample under review
- Spring Select Report - did well at Davis, see Newsletter
- Bank account hacked. Transferred to BofA. No funds lost.
- Player uniforms U7-U12 - ordered in accordance with last year's practice
- Sondra tells me that many divisions' uniforms have been consistently undersize
- no repeats in numbering on teams
- WYS will be used for scheduling this year
- Player uniforms for Upper Division are ordered and will arrive in June. Blue shirt is set, white shirt number is being altered slightly to have a black line border consistent with blue shirt.
- Registration - stats
- Generally on track with former years, a little ahead
- started 3 days earlier, parents feel more pressure to get signed up early due to policy statement regarding
- 3 emails to date, 4th one will go out this weekend
- Volunteer Coordinator active this weekend, will review volunteer status each Saturday and send reminders to ensure volunteers continue to move through the process
- CVPA in transit with registration process
- 3 registration helpers standing by to be supervised by the CVPA
- division commissioners, almost all division covered, only 1/4 of them moved through registration
- division commissioner calendar is completed and sends alerts to where should be in process
- Handbook updated to integrate the calendar references and coach ratings at end of season
- Report of volunteer registration in eAYSO is posted as a protected doc each Friday for reference by Volunteer Coordinator and Division Commissioners. DC will ensure their coaches are moving through system, and will not confirm a coach until they are registered.
- Coach certification document will be posted as a protected doc each Friday for reference by the DC and RCA
- review coaches and referee signups. Looks strained for coach signups, but still early in the registration process.
- Coach Training Courses - now calendarized
- Referee Training Courses - now calendarized