- Bank Checks should be signed by both the Treasurer and the RC, with the following exceptions:
- Checks made out to the Treasurer or RC must be signed by whichever of the Treasurer or RC the check is not made out to, and by another signatory of record.
- Checks under $100 made out to either the Treasurer or RC, may be signed by Treasurer and RC.
- If the RC or Treasurer is unavailable for an extended period of time, the checks may be signed by the remaining of either the RC or Treasurer, and by another signatory of record.
- The RC, Treasurer and one other Board Member must be signatories on the bank account.
- The auditor can not be a signatory on the bank account.