Registered Volunteers and Children Protection
With Supervision Rules, Good Samaritan Laws
and Liability Insurance
Know and follow Safe Haven policies and you,
your children, and others on the team are protected.
Read more about our Safe Haven program, here!
Read more about our Concussion Awareness program, here!
If you are already both Safe Haven certified and CDC Concussion Awareness certified
from a previous season you do not need to repeat this training.
- Every volunteer MUST take Safe Haven before they can undertake any volunteer duties
- It is recommended to take CDC Concussion Awareness training
- Coaches and referees must take Safe Haven and CDC Concussion Awareness training
- Be sure to go all the way to the end of the course and see the certificate and it will be recorded automatically
View our 30 minutes tutorials using the blue buttons below. You will need your AYSO ID to sign in.
If you don't know your AYSO ID, login and open the menu, Parent / Personal Info, and your AYSO ID will be shown.
- If you see an 8 digit AYSO ID, copy it and proceed to the blue buttons below.
- If your AYSO ID is blank,
- if you have registered in eAYSO it may mean that your record has not been connected between our internal systems, send email to email@example.com stating the full name you registered with in eAYSO, and the full name you used in our local site when you registered your player
- if you have not registered in eAYSO, proceed to register as a new volunteer, here.